What are the Health Benefits of Honey
Honey is good for health. It is one of the healthiest and tastiest sweeteners on earth and has numerous health benefits.
Health Benefits/Advantages/Importance of Honey are:
- Studies have found that it has antioxidants and flavonoids and it will help your body to fight with cancer-causing viruses also reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It is antibacterial and antifungal and it will also help people who have ulcers and gastrointestinal disease.
- It is also known as an energy booster, a large number of athletes ate this before their performances and it always helped them to balance their energy level.
- It is a great home remedy for a cough & cold, a single cup of honey, lemon and ginger is a great natural antibiotic, boil a cup of water and grated ginger and let it boil for 2-3 minutes pour that ginger water in a cup and add a teaspoon of lemon juice and a spoon of honey, and it will kill all the bacteria’s in your throat and allow you to sleep properly.
- It has fructose and glucose which helps normalize blood sugar level in our bodies even though it’s a sweetener it’s not bad as white sugar or other artificial sugars.
Benefits for Skin
- Anti-bacterial qualities of honey can heal burns and bruises it’s also useful for skin and if we use honey with other kitchen ingredients like lemon & turmeric etc it gives moisture and nourishment to our skin.
- It resolves a lot of scalp problems like dandruff, dryness and hair fall, a mask made of honey curd and lemon will help in the entire above-mentioned problem.